1. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
2. I make the needs of others a priority.
3. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
4. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
5. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
6. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
7. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
8. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
9. I rejoice when others get blessed.
10. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
11. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
12. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
13. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
14. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
15. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
16. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
17. I ________ feel euphoric.
18. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
19. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
20. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
21. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
22. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
23. I _______ give people rides.
24. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
25. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
26. I _______ love my life.
27. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
28. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
29. People _______ ask me for things.
30. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
31. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
32. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
33. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
34. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
35. I don't seem to have many regrets.
36. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
37. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
38. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
39. When driving, I never honk at people.
40. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
41. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
42. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
43. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
44. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
45. I _______ stay late at work.
46. I _______ fall asleep fast.
47. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
48. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
49. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
50. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
51. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
52. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
53. I _______ go out of my way for people.
54. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
55. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
56. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
57. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
58. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
59. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
60. I _______ come in to work early.
61. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
62. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
63. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
64. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
65. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
66. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
67. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
68. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
69. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
70. I laugh too much.
71. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
72. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
73. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
74. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
75. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
76. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
77. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
78. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
79. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
80. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
81. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
82. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
83. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
84. I am _______ thankful for my life.
85. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
86. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
87. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
88. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
89. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
90. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
91. People _______ seem excited to see me.
92. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
93. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
94. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
95. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
96. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
97. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
98. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
99. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
100. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
101. I _______ help strangers.
102. I _______ go without so that others may have.
103. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
104. I _______ feed stray animals.
105. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
106. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
107. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
108. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
109. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
110. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
111. I _______ am stoic.
112. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
113. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
114. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
115. I _______ sleep like a log.
116. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
117. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
118. I _______ give to others.
119. I have not said something that required an apology.
120. I _______ thank God when I pray.
121. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
122. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
123. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
124. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
125. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
126. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
127. I _______ feel grateful.
128. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
129. Others feel like they can trust me.
130. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
131. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
132. I don't hide things in my life from others.
133. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
134. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
135. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.