1. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
2. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
3. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
4. I have not said something that required an apology.
5. I _______ go out of my way for people.
6. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
7. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
8. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
9. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
10. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
11. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
12. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
13. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
14. I _______ come in to work early.
15. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
16. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
17. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
18. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
19. I _______ give to others.
20. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
21. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
22. I _______ go without so that others may have.
23. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
24. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
25. I don't hide things in my life from others.
26. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
27. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
28. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
29. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
30. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
31. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
32. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
33. I am _______ thankful for my life.
34. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
35. Others feel like they can trust me.
36. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
37. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
38. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
39. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
40. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
41. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
42. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
43. I _______ thank God when I pray.
44. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
45. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
46. I _______ stay late at work.
47. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
48. I ________ feel euphoric.
49. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
50. I laugh too much.
51. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
52. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
53. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
54. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
55. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
56. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
57. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
58. I _______ am stoic.
59. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
60. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
61. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
62. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
63. I don't seem to have many regrets.
64. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
65. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
66. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
67. People _______ seem excited to see me.
68. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
69. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
70. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
71. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
72. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
73. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
74. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
75. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
76. I _______ feel grateful.
77. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
78. I rejoice when others get blessed.
79. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
80. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
81. I _______ fall asleep fast.
82. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
83. When driving, I never honk at people.
84. I _______ love my life.
85. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
86. I _______ sleep like a log.
87. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
88. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
89. I _______ feed stray animals.
90. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
91. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
92. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
93. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
94. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
95. People _______ ask me for things.
96. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
97. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
98. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
99. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
100. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
101. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
102. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
103. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
104. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
105. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
106. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
107. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
108. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
109. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
110. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
111. I _______ give people rides.
112. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
113. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
114. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
115. I _______ help strangers.
116. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
117. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
118. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
119. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
120. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
121. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
122. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
123. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
124. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
125. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
126. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
127. I make the needs of others a priority.
128. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
129. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
130. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
131. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
132. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
133. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
134. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
135. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.