1. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
2. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
3. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
4. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
5. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
6. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
7. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
8. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
9. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
10. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
11. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
12. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
13. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
14. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
15. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
16. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
17. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
18. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
19. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
20. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
21. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
22. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
23. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
24. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
25. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
26. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
27. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
28. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
29. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
30. I laugh too much.
31. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
32. I ________ feel euphoric.
33. I _______ am stoic.
34. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
35. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
36. I have not said something that required an apology.
37. When driving, I never honk at people.
38. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
39. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
40. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
41. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
42. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
43. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
44. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
45. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
46. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
47. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
48. Others feel like they can trust me.
49. I rejoice when others get blessed.
50. People _______ seem excited to see me.
51. I don't seem to have many regrets.
52. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
53. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
54. I _______ love my life.
55. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
56. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
57. I _______ feed stray animals.
58. I am _______ thankful for my life.
59. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
60. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
61. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
62. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
63. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
64. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
65. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
66. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
67. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
68. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
69. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
70. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
71. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
72. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
73. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
74. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
75. I _______ fall asleep fast.
76. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
77. I _______ go without so that others may have.
78. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
79. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
80. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
81. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
82. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
83. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
84. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
85. I make the needs of others a priority.
86. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
87. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
88. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
89. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
90. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
91. I _______ give people rides.
92. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
93. I don't hide things in my life from others.
94. I _______ give to others.
95. I _______ go out of my way for people.
96. I _______ stay late at work.
97. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
98. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
99. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
100. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
101. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
102. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
103. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
104. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
105. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
106. I _______ feel grateful.
107. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
108. People _______ ask me for things.
109. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
110. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
111. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
112. I _______ come in to work early.
113. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
114. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
115. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
116. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
117. I _______ help strangers.
118. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
119. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
120. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
121. I _______ thank God when I pray.
122. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
123. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
124. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
125. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
126. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
127. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
128. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
129. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
130. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
131. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
132. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
133. I _______ sleep like a log.
134. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
135. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.