1. I _______ feel grateful.
2. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
3. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
4. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
5. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
6. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
7. I rejoice when others get blessed.
8. I am _______ thankful for my life.
9. I _______ sleep like a log.
10. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
11. I seem to be able to find the silver linning in dark situations.
12. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
13. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
14. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
15. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
16. I _______ go out of my way for people.
17. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
18. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
19. I am faithful in a relationship when things are going well.
20. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
21. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
22. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
23. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
24. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
25. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
26. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
27. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
28. I _______ thank God when I pray.
29. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
30. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated arguement.
31. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
32. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
33. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
34. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
35. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
36. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
37. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
38. I dont get anxious when standing in line.
39. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
40. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
41. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
42. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
43. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
44. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
45. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
46. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
47. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
48. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
49. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
50. I don't hide things in my life from others.
51. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
52. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
53. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
54. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
55. People _______ ask me for things.
56. I ________ feel euphoric.
57. I _______ love my life.
58. I _______ fall asleep fast.
59. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
60. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
61. I _______ am stoic.
62. I think of others before I make a decision.
63. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
64. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
65. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
66. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
67. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
68. I come in to work early.
69. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
70. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
71. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
72. I have not said something that required an appology.
73. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
74. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
75. I _______ feed stray animals.
76. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
77. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
78. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
79. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
80. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
81. I don't seem to have many regrets.
82. I _______ give to others.
83. I laugh too much.
84. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
85. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
86. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
87. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
88. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
89. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
90. It _______ takes alot to get me angry.
91. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
92. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
93. I make the needs of others a priority.
94. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
95. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making exuses.
96. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
97. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
98. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
99. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
100. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
101. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
102. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
103. Others feel like they can trust me.
104. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
105. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
106. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
107. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
108. I _______ go without so that others may have.
109. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
110. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
111. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
112. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
113. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
114. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
115. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
116. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
117. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
118. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
119. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
120. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
121. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
122. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gentlely and not add anger to the situation.
123. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
124. I stay late at work.
125. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
126. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
127. People _______ seem excited to see me.
128. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
129. When driving, I never honk at people.
130. I _______ give people rides.
131. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
132. People don't ask me “to stop be so rough.” or to “just be nice”.
133. I _______ help strangers.
134. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
135. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.