1. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making exuses.
2. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
3. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
4. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
5. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
6. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
7. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
8. I dont get anxious when standing in line.
9. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
10. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
11. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
12. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
13. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
14. I don't seem to have many regrets.
15. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
16. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
17. I _______ am stoic.
18. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
19. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
20. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
21. I _______ help strangers.
22. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
23. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
24. I _______ go without so that others may have.
25. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
26. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
27. People _______ ask me for things.
28. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
29. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
30. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
31. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gentlely and not add anger to the situation.
32. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
33. People _______ seem excited to see me.
34. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
35. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
36. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
37. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
38. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated arguement.
39. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
40. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
41. I come in to work early.
42. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
43. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
44. I make the needs of others a priority.
45. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
46. I _______ love my life.
47. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
48. I _______ go out of my way for people.
49. People don't ask me “to stop be so rough.” or to “just be nice”.
50. I rejoice when others get blessed.
51. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
52. I _______ give people rides.
53. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
54. I think of others before I make a decision.
55. When driving, I never honk at people.
56. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
57. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
58. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
59. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
60. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
61. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
62. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
63. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
64. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
65. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
66. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
67. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
68. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
69. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
70. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
71. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
72. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
73. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
74. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
75. I seem to be able to find the silver linning in dark situations.
76. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
77. I _______ give to others.
78. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
79. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
80. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
81. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
82. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
83. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
84. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
85. I am faithful in a relationship when things are going well.
86. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
87. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
88. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
89. I _______ feel grateful.
90. I _______ thank God when I pray.
91. I laugh too much.
92. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
93. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
94. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
95. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
96. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
97. I have not said something that required an appology.
98. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
99. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
100. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
101. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
102. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
103. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
104. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
105. I ________ feel euphoric.
106. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
107. I stay late at work.
108. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
109. I _______ fall asleep fast.
110. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
111. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
112. It _______ takes alot to get me angry.
113. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
114. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
115. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
116. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
117. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
118. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
119. Others feel like they can trust me.
120. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
121. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
122. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
123. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
124. I am _______ thankful for my life.
125. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
126. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
127. I _______ feed stray animals.
128. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
129. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
130. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
131. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
132. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
133. I _______ sleep like a log.
134. I don't hide things in my life from others.
135. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.