1. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
2. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
3. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
4. I _______ thank God when I pray.
5. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
6. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
7. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
8. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
9. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
10. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
11. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
12. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
13. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
14. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
15. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
16. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
17. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
18. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
19. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
20. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
21. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
22. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
23. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
24. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
25. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
26. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
27. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
28. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
29. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
30. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
31. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
32. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
33. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
34. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
35. I rejoice when others get blessed.
36. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
37. I _______ give people rides.
38. I have not said something that required an apology.
39. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
40. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
41. I _______ stay late at work.
42. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
43. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
44. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
45. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
46. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
47. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
48. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
49. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
50. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
51. People _______ ask me for things.
52. I _______ sleep like a log.
53. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
54. I _______ fall asleep fast.
55. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
56. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
57. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
58. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
59. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
60. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
61. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
62. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
63. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
64. I _______ love my life.
65. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
66. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
67. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
68. I don't hide things in my life from others.
69. I _______ go out of my way for people.
70. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
71. I _______ give to others.
72. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
73. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
74. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
75. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
76. I _______ feel grateful.
77. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
78. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
79. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
80. I _______ am stoic.
81. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
82. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
83. I don't seem to have many regrets.
84. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
85. I laugh too much.
86. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
87. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
88. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
89. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
90. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
91. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
92. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
93. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
94. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
95. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
96. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
97. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
98. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
99. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
100. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
101. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
102. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
103. I am _______ thankful for my life.
104. I make the needs of others a priority.
105. Others feel like they can trust me.
106. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
107. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
108. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
109. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
110. I _______ help strangers.
111. I _______ feed stray animals.
112. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
113. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
114. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
115. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
116. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
117. I ________ feel euphoric.
118. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
119. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
120. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
121. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
122. I _______ go without so that others may have.
123. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
124. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
125. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
126. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
127. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
128. When driving, I never honk at people.
129. I _______ come in to work early.
130. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
131. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
132. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
133. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
134. People _______ seem excited to see me.
135. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.