1. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
2. People _______ seem excited to see me.
3. I don't hide things in my life from others.
4. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
5. I _______ go out of my way for people.
6. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
7. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
8. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
9. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
10. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
11. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
12. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
13. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
14. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
15. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
16. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
17. I rejoice when others get blessed.
18. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
19. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
20. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
21. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
22. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
23. I _______ fall asleep fast.
24. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
25. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
26. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
27. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
28. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
29. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
30. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
31. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
32. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
33. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
34. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
35. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
36. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
37. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
38. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
39. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
40. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
41. I laugh too much.
42. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
43. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
44. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
45. I _______ thank God when I pray.
46. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
47. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
48. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
49. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
50. I _______ give to others.
51. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
52. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
53. I _______ help strangers.
54. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
55. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
56. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
57. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
58. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
59. I _______ go without so that others may have.
60. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
61. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
62. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
63. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
64. Others feel like they can trust me.
65. I _______ sleep like a log.
66. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
67. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
68. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
69. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
70. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
71. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
72. I _______ am stoic.
73. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
74. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
75. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
76. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
77. When driving, I never honk at people.
78. I _______ stay late at work.
79. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
80. I _______ love my life.
81. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
82. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
83. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
84. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
85. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
86. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
87. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
88. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
89. I ________ feel euphoric.
90. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
91. I _______ feed stray animals.
92. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
93. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
94. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
95. I _______ give people rides.
96. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
97. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
98. I am _______ thankful for my life.
99. I _______ come in to work early.
100. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
101. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
102. I have not said something that required an apology.
103. I _______ feel grateful.
104. People _______ ask me for things.
105. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
106. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
107. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
108. I don't seem to have many regrets.
109. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
110. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
111. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
112. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
113. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
114. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
115. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
116. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
117. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
118. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
119. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
120. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
121. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
122. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
123. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
124. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
125. I make the needs of others a priority.
126. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
127. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
128. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
129. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
130. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
131. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
132. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
133. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
134. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
135. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.