1. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
2. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
3. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
4. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
5. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
6. People _______ seem excited to see me.
7. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
8. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
9. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
10. I laugh too much.
11. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
12. I _______ feed stray animals.
13. I _______ come in to work early.
14. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
15. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
16. I _______ stay late at work.
17. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
18. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
19. I don't seem to have many regrets.
20. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
21. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
22. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
23. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
24. I _______ give people rides.
25. I _______ help strangers.
26. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
27. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
28. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
29. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
30. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
31. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
32. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
33. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
34. I _______ fall asleep fast.
35. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
36. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
37. I rejoice when others get blessed.
38. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
39. I _______ love my life.
40. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
41. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
42. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
43. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
44. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
45. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
46. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
47. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
48. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
49. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
50. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
51. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
52. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
53. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
54. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
55. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
56. I _______ give to others.
57. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
58. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
59. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
60. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
61. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
62. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
63. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
64. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
65. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
66. I _______ thank God when I pray.
67. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
68. I _______ go without so that others may have.
69. I am _______ thankful for my life.
70. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
71. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
72. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
73. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
74. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
75. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
76. I make the needs of others a priority.
77. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
78. I _______ sleep like a log.
79. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
80. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
81. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
82. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
83. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
84. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
85. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
86. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
87. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
88. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
89. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
90. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
91. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
92. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
93. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
94. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
95. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
96. When driving, I never honk at people.
97. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
98. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
99. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
100. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
101. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
102. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
103. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
104. People _______ ask me for things.
105. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
106. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
107. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
108. I _______ feel grateful.
109. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
110. I don't hide things in my life from others.
111. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
112. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
113. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
114. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
115. I _______ am stoic.
116. I _______ go out of my way for people.
117. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
118. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
119. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
120. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
121. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
122. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
123. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
124. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
125. I have not said something that required an apology.
126. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
127. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
128. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
129. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
130. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
131. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
132. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
133. I ________ feel euphoric.
134. Others feel like they can trust me.
135. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.