1. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
2. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
3. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
4. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
5. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
6. I _______ give people rides.
7. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
8. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
9. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
10. I have not said something that required an apology.
11. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
12. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
13. I rejoice when others get blessed.
14. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
15. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
16. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
17. I _______ come in to work early.
18. I _______ feed stray animals.
19. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
20. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
21. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
22. People _______ ask me for things.
23. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
24. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
25. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
26. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
27. I _______ go without so that others may have.
28. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
29. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
30. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
31. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
32. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
33. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
34. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
35. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
36. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
37. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
38. I ________ feel euphoric.
39. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
40. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
41. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
42. I _______ love my life.
43. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
44. I _______ feel grateful.
45. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
46. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
47. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
48. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
49. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
50. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
51. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
52. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
53. I laugh too much.
54. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
55. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
56. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
57. I _______ fall asleep fast.
58. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
59. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
60. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
61. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
62. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
63. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
64. When driving, I never honk at people.
65. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
66. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
67. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
68. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
69. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
70. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
71. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
72. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
73. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
74. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
75. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
76. I am _______ thankful for my life.
77. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
78. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
79. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
80. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
81. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
82. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
83. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
84. I _______ stay late at work.
85. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
86. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
87. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
88. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
89. I _______ help strangers.
90. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
91. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
92. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
93. I don't hide things in my life from others.
94. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
95. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
96. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
97. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
98. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
99. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
100. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
101. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
102. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
103. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
104. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
105. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
106. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
107. I make the needs of others a priority.
108. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
109. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
110. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
111. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
112. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
113. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
114. I _______ give to others.
115. I _______ go out of my way for people.
116. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
117. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
118. People _______ seem excited to see me.
119. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
120. I _______ am stoic.
121. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
122. Others feel like they can trust me.
123. I _______ sleep like a log.
124. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
125. I don't seem to have many regrets.
126. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
127. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
128. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
129. I _______ thank God when I pray.
130. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
131. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
132. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
133. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
134. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
135. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.