1. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
2. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
3. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
4. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
5. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
6. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
7. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
8. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
9. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
10. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
11. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
12. I _______ come in to work early.
13. I _______ stay late at work.
14. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
15. I rejoice when others get blessed.
16. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
17. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
18. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
19. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
20. I _______ go without so that others may have.
21. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
22. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
23. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
24. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
25. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
26. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
27. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
28. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
29. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
30. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
31. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
32. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
33. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
34. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
35. When driving, I never honk at people.
36. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
37. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
38. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
39. I _______ help strangers.
40. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
41. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
42. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
43. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
44. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
45. I _______ am stoic.
46. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
47. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
48. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
49. I _______ give people rides.
50. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
51. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
52. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
53. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
54. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
55. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
56. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
57. I _______ fall asleep fast.
58. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
59. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
60. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
61. Others feel like they can trust me.
62. People _______ ask me for things.
63. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
64. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
65. I _______ sleep like a log.
66. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
67. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
68. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
69. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
70. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
71. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
72. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
73. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
74. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
75. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
76. I don't seem to have many regrets.
77. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
78. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
79. I _______ give to others.
80. I _______ go out of my way for people.
81. I ________ feel euphoric.
82. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
83. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
84. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
85. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
86. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
87. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
88. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
89. I _______ feel grateful.
90. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
91. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
92. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
93. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
94. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
95. I laugh too much.
96. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
97. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
98. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
99. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
100. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
101. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
102. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
103. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
104. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
105. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
106. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
107. I have not said something that required an apology.
108. I am _______ thankful for my life.
109. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
110. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
111. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
112. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
113. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
114. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
115. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
116. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
117. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
118. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
119. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
120. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
121. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
122. I don't hide things in my life from others.
123. People _______ seem excited to see me.
124. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
125. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
126. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
127. I _______ feed stray animals.
128. I _______ thank God when I pray.
129. I make the needs of others a priority.
130. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
131. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
132. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
133. I _______ love my life.
134. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
135. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.