1. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
2. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
3. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
4. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
5. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
6. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
7. I _______ love my life.
8. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
9. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
10. I don't hide things in my life from others.
11. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
12. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
13. I _______ sleep like a log.
14. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
15. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
16. I don't seem to have many regrets.
17. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
18. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
19. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
20. I _______ go out of my way for people.
21. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
22. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
23. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
24. I _______ give people rides.
25. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
26. I _______ feed stray animals.
27. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
28. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
29. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
30. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
31. I _______ come in to work early.
32. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
33. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
34. I _______ give to others.
35. People _______ seem excited to see me.
36. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
37. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
38. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
39. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
40. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
41. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
42. I make the needs of others a priority.
43. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
44. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
45. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
46. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
47. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
48. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
49. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
50. When driving, I never honk at people.
51. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
52. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
53. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
54. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
55. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
56. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
57. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
58. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
59. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
60. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
61. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
62. I _______ thank God when I pray.
63. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
64. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
65. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
66. I ________ feel euphoric.
67. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
68. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
69. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
70. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
71. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
72. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
73. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
74. I am _______ thankful for my life.
75. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
76. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
77. I _______ fall asleep fast.
78. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
79. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
80. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
81. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
82. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
83. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
84. I _______ help strangers.
85. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
86. Others feel like they can trust me.
87. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
88. I _______ stay late at work.
89. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
90. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
91. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
92. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
93. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
94. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
95. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
96. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
97. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
98. I rejoice when others get blessed.
99. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
100. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
101. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
102. I have not said something that required an apology.
103. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
104. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
105. People _______ ask me for things.
106. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
107. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
108. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
109. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
110. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
111. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
112. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
113. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
114. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
115. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
116. I _______ am stoic.
117. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
118. I laugh too much.
119. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
120. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
121. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
122. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
123. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
124. I _______ feel grateful.
125. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
126. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
127. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
128. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
129. I _______ go without so that others may have.
130. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
131. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
132. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
133. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
134. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
135. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.