1. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
2. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
3. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
4. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
5. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
6. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
7. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
8. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
9. I _______ come in to work early.
10. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
11. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
12. When driving, I never honk at people.
13. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
14. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
15. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
16. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
17. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
18. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
19. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
20. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
21. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
22. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
23. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
24. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
25. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
26. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
27. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
28. People _______ seem excited to see me.
29. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
30. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
31. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
32. I am _______ thankful for my life.
33. I _______ love my life.
34. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
35. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
36. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
37. I _______ feed stray animals.
38. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
39. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
40. I make the needs of others a priority.
41. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
42. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
43. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
44. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
45. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
46. I don't hide things in my life from others.
47. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
48. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
49. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
50. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
51. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
52. I _______ give to others.
53. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
54. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
55. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
56. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
57. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
58. I _______ sleep like a log.
59. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
60. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
61. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
62. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
63. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
64. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
65. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
66. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
67. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
68. I _______ feel grateful.
69. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
70. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
71. I don't seem to have many regrets.
72. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
73. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
74. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
75. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
76. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
77. I _______ thank God when I pray.
78. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
79. I _______ stay late at work.
80. I _______ give people rides.
81. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
82. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
83. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
84. I _______ fall asleep fast.
85. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
86. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
87. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
88. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
89. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
90. I _______ am stoic.
91. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
92. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
93. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
94. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
95. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
96. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
97. I have not said something that required an apology.
98. People _______ ask me for things.
99. I rejoice when others get blessed.
100. I _______ help strangers.
101. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
102. Others feel like they can trust me.
103. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
104. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
105. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
106. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
107. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
108. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
109. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
110. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
111. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
112. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
113. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
114. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
115. I ________ feel euphoric.
116. I laugh too much.
117. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
118. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
119. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
120. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
121. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
122. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
123. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
124. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
125. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
126. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
127. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
128. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
129. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
130. I _______ go out of my way for people.
131. I _______ go without so that others may have.
132. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
133. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
134. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
135. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.