1. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
2. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
3. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
4. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
5. I _______ come in to work early.
6. I _______ help strangers.
7. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
8. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
9. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
10. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
11. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
12. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
13. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
14. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
15. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
16. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
17. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
18. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
19. People _______ seem excited to see me.
20. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
21. I _______ thank God when I pray.
22. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
23. I don't seem to have many regrets.
24. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
25. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
26. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
27. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
28. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
29. Others feel like they can trust me.
30. I ________ feel euphoric.
31. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
32. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
33. I _______ sleep like a log.
34. I _______ feel grateful.
35. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
36. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
37. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
38. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
39. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
40. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
41. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
42. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
43. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
44. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
45. I _______ go without so that others may have.
46. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
47. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
48. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
49. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
50. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
51. I rejoice when others get blessed.
52. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
53. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
54. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
55. I _______ give people rides.
56. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
57. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
58. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
59. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
60. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
61. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
62. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
63. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
64. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
65. I _______ fall asleep fast.
66. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
67. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
68. I don't hide things in my life from others.
69. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
70. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
71. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
72. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
73. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
74. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
75. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
76. I _______ love my life.
77. I _______ feed stray animals.
78. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
79. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
80. I _______ give to others.
81. I have not said something that required an apology.
82. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
83. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
84. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
85. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
86. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
87. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
88. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
89. I _______ go out of my way for people.
90. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
91. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
92. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
93. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
94. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
95. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
96. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
97. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
98. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
99. I make the needs of others a priority.
100. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
101. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
102. I am _______ thankful for my life.
103. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
104. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
105. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
106. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
107. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
108. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
109. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
110. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
111. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
112. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
113. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
114. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
115. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
116. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
117. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
118. When driving, I never honk at people.
119. I laugh too much.
120. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
121. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
122. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
123. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
124. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
125. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
126. I _______ stay late at work.
127. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
128. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
129. People _______ ask me for things.
130. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
131. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
132. I _______ am stoic.
133. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
134. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
135. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.