1. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
2. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
3. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
4. I make the needs of others a priority.
5. I am _______ thankful for my life.
6. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
7. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
8. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
9. I _______ am stoic.
10. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
11. I don't hide things in my life from others.
12. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
13. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
14. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
15. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
16. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
17. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
18. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
19. I _______ come in to work early.
20. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
21. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
22. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
23. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
24. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
25. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
26. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
27. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
28. I _______ go without so that others may have.
29. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
30. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
31. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
32. I don't seem to have many regrets.
33. I _______ stay late at work.
34. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
35. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
36. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
37. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
38. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
39. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
40. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
41. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
42. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
43. I _______ give people rides.
44. I _______ thank God when I pray.
45. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
46. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
47. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
48. I _______ feel grateful.
49. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
50. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
51. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
52. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
53. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
54. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
55. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
56. When driving, I never honk at people.
57. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
58. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
59. I laugh too much.
60. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
61. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
62. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
63. Others feel like they can trust me.
64. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
65. People _______ seem excited to see me.
66. People _______ ask me for things.
67. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
68. I have not said something that required an apology.
69. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
70. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
71. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
72. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
73. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
74. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
75. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
76. I _______ help strangers.
77. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
78. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
79. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
80. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
81. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
82. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
83. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
84. I _______ fall asleep fast.
85. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
86. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
87. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
88. I _______ feed stray animals.
89. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
90. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
91. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
92. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
93. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
94. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
95. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
96. I _______ sleep like a log.
97. I _______ love my life.
98. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
99. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
100. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
101. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
102. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
103. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
104. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
105. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
106. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
107. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
108. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
109. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
110. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
111. I _______ give to others.
112. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
113. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
114. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
115. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
116. I rejoice when others get blessed.
117. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
118. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
119. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
120. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
121. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
122. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
123. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
124. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
125. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
126. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
127. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
128. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
129. I _______ go out of my way for people.
130. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
131. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
132. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
133. I ________ feel euphoric.
134. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
135. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.