1. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
2. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
3. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
4. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
5. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
6. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
7. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
8. I _______ go without so that others may have.
9. I make the needs of others a priority.
10. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
11. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
12. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
13. I _______ love my life.
14. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
15. I _______ help strangers.
16. I laugh too much.
17. I _______ give people rides.
18. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
19. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
20. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
21. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
22. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
23. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
24. Others feel like they can trust me.
25. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
26. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
27. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
28. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
29. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
30. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
31. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
32. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
33. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
34. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
35. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
36. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
37. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
38. I _______ come in to work early.
39. I _______ sleep like a log.
40. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
41. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
42. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
43. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
44. I _______ thank God when I pray.
45. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
46. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
47. I _______ fall asleep fast.
48. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
49. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
50. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
51. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
52. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
53. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
54. I don't seem to have many regrets.
55. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
56. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
57. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
58. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
59. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
60. When driving, I never honk at people.
61. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
62. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
63. I _______ stay late at work.
64. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
65. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
66. I _______ give to others.
67. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
68. People _______ ask me for things.
69. I _______ feel grateful.
70. I don't hide things in my life from others.
71. I _______ am stoic.
72. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
73. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
74. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
75. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
76. I have not said something that required an apology.
77. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
78. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
79. People _______ seem excited to see me.
80. I rejoice when others get blessed.
81. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
82. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
83. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
84. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
85. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
86. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
87. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
88. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
89. I _______ go out of my way for people.
90. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
91. I ________ feel euphoric.
92. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
93. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
94. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
95. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
96. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
97. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
98. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
99. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
100. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
101. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
102. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
103. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
104. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
105. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
106. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
107. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
108. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
109. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
110. I _______ feed stray animals.
111. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
112. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
113. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
114. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
115. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
116. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
117. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
118. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
119. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
120. I am _______ thankful for my life.
121. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
122. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
123. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
124. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
125. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
126. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
127. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
128. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
129. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
130. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
131. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
132. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
133. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
134. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
135. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.