1. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
2. I _______ give people rides.
3. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
4. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
5. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
6. I _______ come in to work early.
7. I _______ help strangers.
8. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
9. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
10. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
11. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
12. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
13. I _______ stay late at work.
14. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
15. I _______ love my life.
16. Others feel like they can trust me.
17. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
18. I ________ feel euphoric.
19. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
20. I _______ give to others.
21. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
22. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
23. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
24. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
25. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
26. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
27. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
28. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
29. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
30. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
31. I have not said something that required an apology.
32. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
33. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
34. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
35. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
36. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
37. I am _______ thankful for my life.
38. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
39. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
40. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
41. I _______ go out of my way for people.
42. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
43. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
44. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
45. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
46. I _______ go without so that others may have.
47. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
48. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
49. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
50. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
51. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
52. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
53. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
54. I don't hide things in my life from others.
55. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
56. I _______ feel grateful.
57. I don't seem to have many regrets.
58. I _______ am stoic.
59. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
60. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
61. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
62. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
63. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
64. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
65. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
66. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
67. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
68. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
69. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
70. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
71. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
72. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
73. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
74. People _______ ask me for things.
75. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
76. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
77. I _______ sleep like a log.
78. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
79. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
80. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
81. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
82. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
83. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
84. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
85. I _______ fall asleep fast.
86. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
87. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
88. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
89. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
90. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
91. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
92. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
93. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
94. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
95. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
96. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
97. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
98. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
99. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
100. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
101. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
102. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
103. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
104. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
105. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
106. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
107. I rejoice when others get blessed.
108. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
109. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
110. I _______ feed stray animals.
111. I laugh too much.
112. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
113. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
114. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
115. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
116. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
117. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
118. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
119. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
120. People _______ seem excited to see me.
121. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
122. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
123. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
124. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
125. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
126. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
127. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
128. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
129. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
130. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
131. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
132. I _______ thank God when I pray.
133. When driving, I never honk at people.
134. I make the needs of others a priority.
135. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.