1. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
2. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
3. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
4. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
5. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
6. I have not said something that required an apology.
7. I _______ sleep like a log.
8. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
9. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
10. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
11. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
12. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
13. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
14. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
15. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
16. I _______ give people rides.
17. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
18. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
19. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
20. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
21. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
22. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
23. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
24. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
25. I _______ come in to work early.
26. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
27. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
28. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
29. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
30. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
31. I _______ love my life.
32. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
33. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
34. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
35. I _______ am stoic.
36. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
37. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
38. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
39. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
40. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
41. I _______ feel grateful.
42. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
43. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
44. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
45. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
46. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
47. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
48. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
49. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
50. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
51. I _______ feed stray animals.
52. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
53. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
54. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
55. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
56. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
57. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
58. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
59. I _______ go out of my way for people.
60. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
61. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
62. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
63. When driving, I never honk at people.
64. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
65. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
66. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
67. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
68. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
69. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
70. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
71. I don't seem to have many regrets.
72. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
73. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
74. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
75. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
76. I _______ thank God when I pray.
77. I don't hide things in my life from others.
78. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
79. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
80. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
81. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
82. I _______ help strangers.
83. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
84. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
85. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
86. I laugh too much.
87. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
88. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
89. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
90. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
91. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
92. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
93. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
94. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
95. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
96. I rejoice when others get blessed.
97. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
98. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
99. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
100. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
101. Others feel like they can trust me.
102. I ________ feel euphoric.
103. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
104. I _______ stay late at work.
105. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
106. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
107. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
108. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
109. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
110. I _______ go without so that others may have.
111. I _______ fall asleep fast.
112. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
113. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
114. People _______ seem excited to see me.
115. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
116. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
117. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
118. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
119. I am _______ thankful for my life.
120. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
121. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
122. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
123. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
124. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
125. People _______ ask me for things.
126. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
127. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
128. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
129. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
130. I make the needs of others a priority.
131. I _______ give to others.
132. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
133. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
134. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
135. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.