1. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
2. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
3. When driving, I never honk at people.
4. I _______ stay late at work.
5. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
6. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
7. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
8. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
9. I _______ feel grateful.
10. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
11. I _______ sleep like a log.
12. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
13. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
14. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
15. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
16. I _______ give people rides.
17. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
18. I _______ thank God when I pray.
19. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
20. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
21. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
22. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
23. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
24. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
25. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
26. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
27. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
28. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
29. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
30. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
31. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
32. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
33. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
34. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
35. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
36. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
37. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
38. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
39. Others feel like they can trust me.
40. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
41. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
42. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
43. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
44. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
45. I _______ go out of my way for people.
46. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
47. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
48. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
49. I make the needs of others a priority.
50. I don't hide things in my life from others.
51. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
52. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
53. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
54. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
55. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
56. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
57. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
58. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
59. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
60. I am _______ thankful for my life.
61. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
62. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
63. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
64. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
65. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
66. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
67. I _______ come in to work early.
68. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
69. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
70. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
71. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
72. I laugh too much.
73. I have not said something that required an apology.
74. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
75. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
76. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
77. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
78. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
79. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
80. I _______ give to others.
81. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
82. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
83. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
84. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
85. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
86. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
87. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
88. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
89. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
90. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
91. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
92. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
93. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
94. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
95. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
96. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
97. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
98. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
99. I _______ am stoic.
100. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
101. People _______ ask me for things.
102. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
103. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
104. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
105. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
106. I don't seem to have many regrets.
107. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
108. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
109. People _______ seem excited to see me.
110. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
111. I _______ feed stray animals.
112. I _______ help strangers.
113. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
114. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
115. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
116. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
117. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
118. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
119. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
120. I rejoice when others get blessed.
121. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
122. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
123. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
124. I _______ go without so that others may have.
125. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
126. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
127. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
128. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
129. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
130. I _______ fall asleep fast.
131. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
132. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
133. I _______ love my life.
134. I ________ feel euphoric.
135. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.