1. I _______ sleep like a log.
2. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
3. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
4. I am _______ thankful for my life.
5. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
6. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
7. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
8. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
9. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
10. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
11. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
12. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
13. I _______ stay late at work.
14. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
15. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
16. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
17. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
18. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
19. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
20. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
21. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
22. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
23. People _______ ask me for things.
24. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
25. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
26. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
27. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
28. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
29. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
30. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
31. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
32. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
33. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
34. I _______ feel grateful.
35. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
36. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
37. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
38. Others feel like they can trust me.
39. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
40. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
41. I have not said something that required an apology.
42. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
43. I _______ thank God when I pray.
44. I _______ give people rides.
45. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
46. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
47. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
48. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
49. I don't seem to have many regrets.
50. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
51. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
52. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
53. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
54. I _______ go without so that others may have.
55. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
56. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
57. I _______ go out of my way for people.
58. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
59. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
60. I _______ come in to work early.
61. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
62. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
63. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
64. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
65. I don't hide things in my life from others.
66. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
67. I _______ am stoic.
68. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
69. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
70. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
71. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
72. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
73. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
74. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
75. I _______ fall asleep fast.
76. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
77. People _______ seem excited to see me.
78. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
79. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
80. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
81. I make the needs of others a priority.
82. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
83. I _______ feed stray animals.
84. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
85. I _______ love my life.
86. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
87. I _______ help strangers.
88. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
89. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
90. I _______ give to others.
91. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
92. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
93. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
94. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
95. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
96. I rejoice when others get blessed.
97. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
98. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
99. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
100. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
101. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
102. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
103. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
104. When driving, I never honk at people.
105. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
106. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
107. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
108. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
109. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
110. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
111. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
112. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
113. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
114. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
115. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
116. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
117. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
118. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
119. I ________ feel euphoric.
120. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
121. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
122. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
123. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
124. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
125. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
126. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
127. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
128. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
129. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
130. I laugh too much.
131. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
132. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
133. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
134. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
135. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.