1. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
2. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
3. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
4. I _______ give to others.
5. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
6. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
7. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
8. I am _______ thankful for my life.
9. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
10. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
11. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
12. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
13. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
14. I _______ fall asleep fast.
15. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
16. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
17. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
18. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
19. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
20. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
21. I don't seem to have many regrets.
22. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
23. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
24. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
25. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
26. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
27. I ________ feel euphoric.
28. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
29. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
30. I _______ love my life.
31. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
32. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
33. I _______ feel grateful.
34. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
35. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
36. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
37. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
38. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
39. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
40. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
41. I _______ go out of my way for people.
42. I make the needs of others a priority.
43. I rejoice when others get blessed.
44. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
45. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
46. I _______ sleep like a log.
47. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
48. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
49. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
50. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
51. I _______ give people rides.
52. I laugh too much.
53. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
54. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
55. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
56. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
57. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
58. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
59. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
60. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
61. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
62. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
63. I _______ am stoic.
64. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
65. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
66. I don't hide things in my life from others.
67. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
68. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
69. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
70. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
71. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
72. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
73. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
74. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
75. I _______ help strangers.
76. I have not said something that required an apology.
77. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
78. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
79. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
80. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
81. I _______ come in to work early.
82. Others feel like they can trust me.
83. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
84. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
85. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
86. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
87. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
88. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
89. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
90. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
91. I _______ thank God when I pray.
92. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
93. I _______ stay late at work.
94. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
95. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
96. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
97. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
98. I _______ feed stray animals.
99. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
100. I _______ go without so that others may have.
101. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
102. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
103. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
104. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
105. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
106. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
107. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
108. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
109. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
110. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
111. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
112. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
113. When driving, I never honk at people.
114. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
115. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
116. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
117. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
118. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
119. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
120. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
121. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
122. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
123. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
124. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
125. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
126. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
127. People _______ ask me for things.
128. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
129. People _______ seem excited to see me.
130. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
131. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
132. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
133. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
134. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
135. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.