1. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
2. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
3. People _______ seem excited to see me.
4. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
5. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
6. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
7. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
8. I _______ go without so that others may have.
9. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
10. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
11. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
12. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
13. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
14. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
15. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
16. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
17. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
18. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
19. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
20. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
21. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
22. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
23. I _______ go out of my way for people.
24. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
25. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
26. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
27. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
28. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
29. I _______ come in to work early.
30. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
31. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
32. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
33. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
34. Others feel like they can trust me.
35. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
36. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
37. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
38. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
39. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
40. I laugh too much.
41. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
42. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
43. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
44. I _______ feel grateful.
45. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
46. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
47. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
48. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
49. I _______ sleep like a log.
50. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
51. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
52. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
53. I _______ stay late at work.
54. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
55. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
56. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
57. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
58. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
59. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
60. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
61. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
62. I am _______ thankful for my life.
63. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
64. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
65. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
66. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
67. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
68. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
69. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
70. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
71. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
72. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
73. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
74. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
75. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
76. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
77. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
78. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
79. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
80. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
81. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
82. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
83. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
84. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
85. I rejoice when others get blessed.
86. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
87. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
88. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
89. I have not said something that required an apology.
90. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
91. I _______ help strangers.
92. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
93. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
94. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
95. I don't seem to have many regrets.
96. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
97. When driving, I never honk at people.
98. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
99. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
100. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
101. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
102. I _______ thank God when I pray.
103. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
104. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
105. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
106. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
107. I ________ feel euphoric.
108. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
109. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
110. I make the needs of others a priority.
111. People _______ ask me for things.
112. I _______ am stoic.
113. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
114. I _______ give people rides.
115. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
116. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
117. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
118. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
119. I _______ love my life.
120. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
121. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
122. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
123. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
124. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
125. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
126. I _______ feed stray animals.
127. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
128. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
129. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
130. I _______ give to others.
131. I don't hide things in my life from others.
132. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
133. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
134. I _______ fall asleep fast.
135. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.