1. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
2. I _______ thank God when I pray.
3. I _______ fall asleep fast.
4. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
5. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
6. When driving, I never honk at people.
7. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
8. I rejoice when others get blessed.
9. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
10. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
11. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
12. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
13. I _______ go out of my way for people.
14. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
15. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
16. I am _______ thankful for my life.
17. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
18. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
19. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
20. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
21. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
22. I _______ feel grateful.
23. I _______ come in to work early.
24. People _______ ask me for things.
25. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
26. I laugh too much.
27. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
28. I _______ feed stray animals.
29. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
30. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
31. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
32. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
33. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
34. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
35. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
36. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
37. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
38. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
39. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
40. I make the needs of others a priority.
41. I have not said something that required an apology.
42. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
43. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
44. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
45. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
46. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
47. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
48. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
49. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
50. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
51. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
52. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
53. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
54. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
55. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
56. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
57. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
58. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
59. I ________ feel euphoric.
60. People _______ seem excited to see me.
61. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
62. I _______ help strangers.
63. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
64. Others feel like they can trust me.
65. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
66. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
67. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
68. I _______ am stoic.
69. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
70. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
71. I _______ stay late at work.
72. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
73. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
74. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
75. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
76. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
77. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
78. I _______ go without so that others may have.
79. I _______ sleep like a log.
80. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
81. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
82. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
83. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
84. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
85. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
86. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
87. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
88. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
89. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
90. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
91. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
92. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
93. I don't seem to have many regrets.
94. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
95. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
96. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
97. I don't hide things in my life from others.
98. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
99. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
100. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
101. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
102. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
103. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
104. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
105. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
106. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
107. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
108. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
109. I _______ love my life.
110. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
111. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
112. I _______ give people rides.
113. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
114. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
115. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
116. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
117. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
118. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
119. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
120. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
121. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
122. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
123. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
124. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
125. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
126. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
127. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
128. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
129. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
130. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
131. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
132. I _______ give to others.
133. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
134. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
135. I tend not to panic in a struggle.