1. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
2. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
3. I don't seem to have many regrets.
4. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
5. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
6. When driving, I never honk at people.
7. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
8. I have not said something that required an apology.
9. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
10. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
11. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
12. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
13. I _______ help strangers.
14. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
15. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
16. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
17. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
18. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
19. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
20. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
21. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
22. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
23. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
24. I _______ give people rides.
25. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
26. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
27. I _______ sleep like a log.
28. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
29. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
30. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
31. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
32. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
33. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
34. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
35. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
36. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
37. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
38. I _______ am stoic.
39. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.
40. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
41. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
42. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
43. I _______ stay late at work.
44. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
45. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
46. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
47. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
48. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
49. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
50. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
51. I _______ love my life.
52. Others feel like they can trust me.
53. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
54. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
55. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
56. People _______ ask me for things.
57. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
58. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
59. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
60. I rejoice when others get blessed.
61. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
62. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
63. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
64. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
65. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
66. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
67. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
68. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
69. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
70. I _______ come in to work early.
71. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
72. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
73. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
74. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
75. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
76. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
77. I am _______ thankful for my life.
78. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
79. I _______ go without so that others may have.
80. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
81. I ________ feel euphoric.
82. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
83. I _______ fall asleep fast.
84. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
85. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
86. I don't hide things in my life from others.
87. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
88. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
89. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
90. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
91. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
92. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
93. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
94. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
95. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
96. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
97. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
98. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
99. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
100. I make the needs of others a priority.
101. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
102. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
103. I laugh too much.
104. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
105. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
106. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
107. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
108. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
109. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
110. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
111. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
112. People _______ seem excited to see me.
113. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
114. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
115. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
116. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
117. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
118. I _______ feed stray animals.
119. I _______ go out of my way for people.
120. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
121. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
122. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
123. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
124. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
125. I _______ feel grateful.
126. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
127. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
128. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
129. I _______ thank God when I pray.
130. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
131. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
132. I _______ give to others.
133. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
134. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
135. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.