1. I ________ write short notes, letters or even poems to certain people to brighten their day.
2. I _______ have been given keys to another person's property or vehicle.
3. I have not said something that required an apology.
4. My voice and choice of words _______ tend to calm angry people down.
5. When something doesn't go my way I _______ trust God.
6. I _______ thank God when I pray.
7. I _______ reminded myself of 'working as if for the Lord' when employer seems ungrateful or petty.
8. I am _______ faithful in a relationship, even when things are going well.
9. I _______ am stoic.
10. I have NOT punched a wall or broke something out of anger.
11. Though I could easily prove my point, I ________ avoid a heated argument.
12. I ________ tell people how much they honestly mean to me and what they bring to my life.
13. When delayed, I _______ amuse myself.
14. Even when running late, I ______ am mindful of being rude to people.
15. I ________ put in writing what a person means to me and share it with them.
16. Others feel like they can trust me.
17. I _______ think of someone throughout the day.
18. People _______ tell me I smile a lot.
19. My actions ________ match my words regarding telling someone that I love them.
20. When people are irritating, I seem to be able to tolerate them well.
21. I _______ tend to give things away when it might be wiser to sell them.
22. I seem to be able to find the "silver lining" in dark situations.
23. I _______ have give things or money to people it seems.
24. I can say that have no 'habits' that I know I should stop.
25. I _______ see a standard of behavior that seems more important than how I feel at the time.
26. I ________ feel like I'm one lucky person.
27. I _______ can calm things down pretty well when things get out of hand.
28. I can be diligent on a task and not take short cuts.
29. I ________ do little things for people when there is NOT an designated occasion.
30. It seems easier for me to maintain my spiritual relationship with Jesus, than it does for others.
31. I _______ stay late at work.
32. It _______ takes a lot to get me angry.
33. I _______ love my life.
34. I try to take the time to notice and listen to others.
35. I feel it may have been wiser to sell what I gave away.
36. I can follow through and complete goals...even on a challenging commitment.
37. I _______ have carried someones groceries.
38. I _______ tend NOT to worry about things.
39. I _______ come in to work early.
40. Regarding clothes I don't wear anymore, I _______ give them to a charity.
41. I _______ thank God for NOT answering a prayer.
42. When correcting someone, I make an effort to do so gently and not add anger to the situation.
43. People _______ ask me for things.
44. Cruelty _______ upsets me more than other people.
45. I ________ leave notes around for certain people to find, that say I love you.
46. I don't seem to have many regrets.
47. I _______ go out of my way for people.
48. I _______ think before I speak so I don't hurt someones feelings.
49. I _______ give people the benefit of the doubt.
50. I _______ help people without expecting to be repaid in any way.
51. I ________ feel euphoric.
52. I _______ have helped push or helped repair someones car.
53. People _______ asked me why I'm NOT angry.
54. People have not told me to 'calm down'.
55. I _______ give people rides.
56. During adversity, I ______ have a sense of calm.
57. I _______ get asked why I didn't charge someone.
58. I have not felt like 'I over did it' when indulging.
59. People _______ seem excited to see me.
60. I _______ am able to tolerate much before I get upset.
61. Even with a hard choice, I do the right thing.
62. People _______ have asked me why I'm so happy.
63. I _______ help strangers.
64. I have chosen not to fight, even when I know I'm right.
65. I often find myself doing things for others rather than myself.
66. I _______ fall asleep fast.
67. I _______ have returned an item or money I have found.
68. Rather than finding fault, I try to encourage others.
69. I tend not to panic in a struggle.
70. I _______ feel others think that I am a pushover.
71. I _______ feel it's better to be honorable than feared.
72. When driving, I never honk at people.
73. I _______ go without so that others may have.
74. I _______ feed stray animals.
75. I _______ trust God when things aren't going well..
76. In a verbal disagreement with someone., I don't start yelling.
77. I don't hide things in my life from others.
78. I _______ let a person slide when I could have pressed the issue.
79. I make the needs of others a priority.
80. I _______ can let something someone said slide and go on with my day.
81. I strive to keep my word as I can't stand making excuses.
82. I am _______ thankful for my life.
83. Even when no one is around I _______ do the right thing.
84. I do not cut corners at work, even when behind on a task.
85. I _______ feel grateful.
86. I wait for the person speaking to finish before I reply.
87. I can still be kind when people are rude to me.
88. I forgive easily and do not hold grudges.
89. I never physically fight people because of a verbal disagreement.
90. I ________ do things to remind certain people that I love them.
91. I have NOT been know to 'have a short fuse'.
92. I _______ cut short a quick trip or outing to get back to address an obligation, feed a pet, or not miss an expected call.
93. I seem to have a calming effect on stressful situations.
94. I ______ turn things over to the Lord something bad happens.
95. People do not tell me 'to relax'.
96. With people and circumstances, I don't give up easily.
97. I think of the feelings of others before I act.
98. I _______ give to others.
99. Even if I'm busy, or won't get credit, I tend to still help others.
100. I _______ am told that I'm too friendly and trusting of others.
101. I seem to feel the pain of others when I see people suffering.
102. I ________ give over 10% for my tithe.
103. I _______ feel like I am taken advantage of.
104. I _______ wonder why people get so angry.
105. I don't mind waiting for someone if I'm not on a schedule that day.
106. I _______ think of others before I make a decision.
107. I _______ wonder why others seem fearful.
108. I ________ tell those in my life whom I love, how much I love them.
109. I _______ looks for ways to resolve a conflict.
110. Though I may not feel appreciated at times, I _______ am there when someone needs me.
111. I _______ have a sense of triumph.
112. Even when the truth will hurt someone, I answer honestly.
113. I _______ have given people money and later regret doing so.
114. I ________ remind someone of what makes them special to me.
115. People don't ask me “to stop being so rough” or to “just be nice”.
116. I am NOT known to be a flirt.
117. I _______ recover quickly when disappointed.
118. I rejoice when others get blessed.
119. I _______ ask people if they need any help if it looks like they might need assistance.
120. I can say I am free from addictive behavior and bad habits.
121. I laugh too much.
122. _______, some people mistake my patience for weakness.
123. I _______ buy something for someone that they didn't ask for.
124. I _______ sleep like a log.
125. I am able to be content in both good and bad situations.
126. People ______ ask me to house sit, baby sit or pet sit.
127. People _______ seem relaxed around me.
128. I think before I speak and listen before speaking.
129. I _______ do things for people that they don't even know about.
130. When I'm alone, I _______ feel like I'm never truly alone.
131. I asking God for forgiveness, it's usually not for the same thing over and over.
132. I don't get anxious when standing in line.
133. I _______ think of ways I can do things for someone.
134. I am able to regard other peoples needs without trying to assert my rights.
135. I _______ feel like I'm living a great dream.